If diversity is what you are looking for in a property, then look no further. This 34 acres has something to please everyone. Whether you are looking for a place to hunt and fish, graze livestock, grow hay or if you are just looking for a private property to build your dream home on this is it. The property lines are completely tree-lined giving you total privacy. There is a good mixture of open to wooded areas with roughly 60% open improved pastures that are dotted with shade trees and the remaining 40% is heavily wooded creating the ideal place for wildlife. The pond is tucked away in the trees and is just waiting for a fishing pole. There is a water well and electric are already in place on the property or you have the option of co-op water at the road. There is also a septic on the property but the condition is unknown.
Beau is a Partner in Brazos Land Company, he is versed in all facets of the real estate industry and is dedicated to helping his clients find and pursue the perfect property whether it be recreational property, a commercial business, investment property or their forever home. Beau is married to Ashely Skinner and they have two handsome sons named Taos & Ty. They continue to be involved in the agricultural industry, as part owner of Skinner Cattle Company. Beau and his wife currently reside in Anderson, Texas where they plan to raise their family and look forward to the years and adventures to come.